Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Join us in the closed forum. It’s totally worth it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join us in the closed forum. It’s totally worth it!

If you are thinking about changing your drinking, and you’ve found this website, I encourage you to create a username and join us in the closed forum. That’s where all the good stuff happens. It’s TOTALLY anonymous. You can share as little or much as you want. You don’t have to share anything at all. You can just lurk and read about our daily journeys and no one will even know you are there. However, the open forum here is nothing like the closed forum because everyone feels much more comfortable being open and honest in the closed forum. So join us!! I promise that it’s worth it!!! A better life awaits!!!
    Last edited by GreyW432; 03-06-2021, 10:59 AM.

Thank you for this wonderful encouragement!!!

Comment

How do I join the closed forum?

Comment

• GreyW432
        GreyW432 commented
        Editing a comment
        I know you already figured it out, so for anyone who sees this, you join the closed forum simply by clicking on the closed forum or any thread and the site will ask you to join! You can still stay completely anonymous!!!

• EmilyW222
        EmilyW222 commented
        Editing a comment
        I did? Not even sure which one it is. lol

I see lots of "guests" who are hanging around the open forum. There is not a lot of content in the open forum because community members feel more comfortable posting in the closed forum. You can join the closed forum and "lurk" until you are ready to jump in. No one will know you are there until you want us to meet you. It's all completely anonymous! Come on over!! If you are here, it means you are thinking about a change. Well, come on over to watch a whole bunch of folks making changes and improving our lives!

Comment

Working...
      X