Recommended reduction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommended reduction

Hi, I'm a six year sober recovering alcoholic. My partner is drinking a Ltr of vodka a day and hàs been for about the past week since relapsing after a private detox. We are desperate for her to get sober. Unfortunately, the price of another private detox is beyond what we can afford and I feel it's unlikely to work anyway. I'm asking for advice on what are the safe levels to reduce from such an intake of alcohol? I have suffered seizures from cold turkey in the past so I'm aware of the dangers. Please help us.

Hi Ian
    A lot of people follow advice given here http://hams.cc/taper/ . I have never had to Taper off so cannot provide a testimonial other than to say. I have seen others use the information successfully and not on the forum depending on their level of motivation.

Comment

I ahve done the taper, and it’s really quite easy..you take your daily average volume and reduce by one drink per day, until you are at zero. Now, I chose to do the 30 day abs stretch after my taper, as a way to re-educate my brain and body to living without alcohol. It really did retrain my brain.

Comment

I would post in the closed forum
        Last edited by gooey525383; 06-19-2019, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X